Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Molly's chair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the same as an AGT chair made a few years ago. The AGT one was green, but that's the only difference.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Molly's new chair. I was so disappointed when I discovered that the AGT chair was retired. I love this kind of chair. My neighbors have a set of them in their back yard and they are so cozy and great.

    I am trying to decide if I should get this chair for Kit. I know it is not "pure" but it is just so cute!

    Does anyone know if it is real wood? That may effect my decision.

    Lara

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The AGT retired ones are real wood, so Molly's most likely is.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I have chairs similar to this that I bought with toiletries from Bath & Body. Of course I bought the sets specifically for the chairs. I'm curious to see how they compare given recent associations between the two companies. My chairs are white painted wood.

    Pattie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •